After a year of disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are finally rays of hope for the aviation industry. The new year has brought a renewed spirit to pull the industry forward, welcoming back in-person events that had to be canceled or held online.
As the vaccination efforts continue worldwide, organizations such as Aviation Week Network are working to resume many live events, bringing the aviation community face to face. Highlights include the return of premier events for the commercial air transport maintenance, repair, and overhaul industry: MRO Americas and MRO Europe.
Although there is still uncertainty amidst coronavirus complications, one thing is sure: Innovation in aviation and future growth strategies will be hot topics of discussion between industry experts and fellow attendees.
So, whether you are looking for your favorite conferences and trade shows or exploring new possibilities, we have prepared a round-up of the current aviation events calendar. If you want to stay up to date with the latest on this year's calendar, keep an eye on our Events page.
- MRO Americas, 27-29 April 2021, in Orlando, Florida.
- Military Aviation Logistics & Maintenance Symposium, 28-29 April 2021, in Orlando, Florida.
- Routes Americas, 4-6 May 2021, in Orlando, Florida.
- AEA Dallas, 22-26 June 2021, in Dallas, Texas.
- Aero-Engines Americas, from June 30 to July 1, 2021, in Dallas, Texas.
- CCMA & MRO Conference, 22-24 August 2021, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- ACPC, 11-14 September 2021, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Regional Airline Association Annual Convention, 25-28 September 2021, in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Aviation Festival Americas, 1-2 October 2021, in Miami, Florida.
- NBAA BACE, 12-14 October 2021, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- QUE Group, TBC, in San Diego, California.
- Dublin Aviation Summit, 11-12 May 2021, in Ballsbridge, Ireland.
- Engine Leasing, Trading & Finance Europe, 18-19 May 2021, in London, United Kingdom.
- MRO BEER, 8-10 June 2021, in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Aero-Engines Europe, 15-16 September 2021, in Stavanger, Norway.
- ISTAT EMEA, 3-5 October 2021, in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- World Routes, 10-12 October 2021, in Milan, Italy.
- MRO Europe, 19-21 October 2021, in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- World Aviation Festival Live, 1-2 December 2021, in London, United Kingdom.
- Air Convention Europe, TBC, in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- ISTAT Asia, 11-13 May 2021, in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Routes Asia, 2-4 June 2021, in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- IATA Safety Flight Ops Conference, 8-10 June 2021, in Macao, SAR, China.
- MRO Middle East, 15-16 June 2021, in Dubai, UAE.
- The 8th Shanghai International Aerospace Technology and Equipment Exhibition, 16-18 June 2021, in Shanghai, China.
- Aviation Festival Asia, 22-23 June 2021, in Singapore.
- Aero-Engines Asia-Pacific, 21-23 September 2021, in Singapore.
- MRO Asia-Pacific, 21-23 September 2021, in Singapore.
- Dubai Airshow, 14-18 November 2021, in Dubai, UAE.
- MRO Middle East, TBC, in Dubai, UAE.
- Air Convention Asia, TBC, in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Routes Reconnected, 19-22 April 2021, virtual.
- World Aviation Festival Virtual Week, 19-23 April 2021, virtual.