It can be hard to put a year like no other into perspective. The coronavirus outbreak took us all by surprise and had more impact on our lives than many could have imagined. It changed the way we work, learn, and interact; and while the world is adapting to the new normal, the future of aviation remains uncertain.
But we are in this for the long haul! 2020 pressure-tested everyone's plans, and looking back, we are proud of what we've achieved. We more than doubled our customer base, providing modern digital tools for hundreds of new salespeople who suddenly saw themselves doing their work remotely. In addition to laying the groundwork for future products, we shipped countless features that make sales faster and easier. Here's a roundup of the top ones:
Leveraging the power of automation
- More Marketplaces integrated: While we’ve made it possible to connect multiple ERP systems and marketplaces with Rotabull, we’ve also added new integrations to our catalog. Rotabull now fully supports any team using Quantum Control or Pentagon 2000SQL to broadcast their inventory and receive requests through 10+ platforms, including Aeroxchange, ePlane, The145, or SkySelect. Besides, you can start listing both your inventory and repair capabilities (new) for exposure on PartsBase. The more listing services you use, the more opportunities you have to gain a new customer.
- Integration with Accounting: If the time is valuable, why waste it with double data entry? Combining Rotabull with QuickBooks Online saves time in repetitive tasks by creating invoices with data pulled directly from your quotes. From the first RFQ to the final invoice, everything is built to help your sales flow smoothly.
- Access your data with public API: You can even use our public API to build a custom-fit integration (e.g., ERP system or accounting system) to address all your needs.
In 2020, our customer base exploded by around 2.5x!
Sometimes, we struggled to keep up with this fast pace of growth and appreciate our customers’ bearing with us as we scaled up together.
Taking your quotes to the next level
- Smart Quoting in 20 seconds: We built Rotabull to maximize your sales success every step of the way. It starts by eliminating time-consuming tasks and bringing efficiency to the quoting process. With Smart Quote, turning any RFQ into a quote takes only 20 seconds, as it lets you reuse a past quote in a single click.
- Attachments: With one click, you can also attach files (e.g., certificates) to your quotes directly from your desktop or ERP system, giving your customers all the information they need to make a decision.
- Exchanges: Exchanges became all the more important in a cost-constrained year. We listened to your frustrations, and now you can quote various types of part exchanges more flexibly, syncing them with your ERP.
- Timeline: As an all-in-one solution built to help teams of any size quote faster to achieve more, we keep it as simple as possible. That is why, based on our customers’ workflows, we redesigned the core deal view, with a single timeline showing your progress as you move a deal forward: from RFQ and quote to follow-up and invoice, etc.
Our customers generated and closed collectively over $800M in deals using Rotabull.
Redefining your sales operations
- Payments - get your money faster: Now that we’ve eliminated unnecessary time and effort spent managing RFQs and generating quotes, it is about time to enjoy faster payment processing. Imagine no longer needing to chase payments! We take out the hassle of the whole process by letting you turn any quote into an invoice or send out payment requests to get paid faster. When it takes seconds to create and send a quote, it’s no surprise to see the money reach your account in about two days!
We could go on and on, but we’ll say this instead: in our pursuit to help you lead your team to unlock more revenue, we had an adventurous year, packed with more than 40 features (our notification bell will make sure you never miss one again!)
Another thing we know for sure? We couldn’t have made it without you, so thank you for joining us on this journey! Our customers aren’t just speeding up their quoting process; they’re maximizing their sales success. Now, buckle up, and let’s get ready to take off in 2021, with even more force!